The following is a still incomplete list of help topics. Guradually more pages will be added
- Edit Help explains how you can edit any page on Palaeos org using this Wiki format and the special but easy top learn and use "markup" or code (like html). Note that a lot of standard html will work here; e.g. tables. However you have to use the wiki markup for hyperlinks (i.e., links to other pages)
- Redlinks - this explains why some links are blue, and others are red!
- Templates. - this page explains what templates (as used in Palaeos org) are, and also there are some ready made templates
- Comments - if you want to make comments etc on the discussion page, please sign your comments. This can be done by pressing the signature button (second most right blue button) or alternatively just by inserting four tilde (the little squiggly line ~ on the upper left of most keyboards).
- paleos:spam - this is where you report link spammers and spambots.
- paleos:vandalism - This is where you report vandals and trolls.
For more detailed help information, see the Wikipedia Help Page. Although Wikipedia is a different project to Palaeos Wiki, we use exactly the same sofftware, called "MediaWiki", so all the instructions for edditing and formatting there also will apply to Palaeos Wiki.
For questions that aren't answered here please ask on the talk page ("discussion tab" at the top of the page)
|Edit help | What Redlinks are | Using Templates | Reporting Spammers and Spam bots | Reporting Vandals and Trolls | Wikifying|